C&H Environmental is a scientific environmental consulting firm which was incorporated in 1995. John H. Crow, Ph.D., and Timir B. Hore, Ph.D., C.P.G., have personally been active in environmental work since 1963. All major company activity groups are headed by staff members with Ph.D. degrees or M.S.-level experience. What makes C&H Environmental unusual is that its principals and top staff are involved directly in fieldwork, overseeing operations at the site rather than at a desk.
For more than two decades, the principals of C&H Environmental have focused on subjects relevant to land-use concerns. Specific company credentials include certification under the NJDEP Underground Storage Tank Certification Program (Subsurface Evaluation). Dr. Hore is a Certified Professional Geologist under the American Institute of Professional Geologists, and is on the United Nations roster of groundwater experts.
Services offered by C&H Environmental include:
· Environmental Site Assessments [ASTM Phase I, II, III]
· underground storage tanks: removal and post-removal evaluation; soil remediation
· soil bioremediation in and ex situ
· hydrogeological investigation, groundwater remediation
· groundwater quality assessment
· regulatory compliance (RCRA, TSCA, CERCLA, OSHA etc.)
· filings under N. J. Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA)
· development and implementation of remedial investigation and remedial action plans in accordance with N.J.A.C. 7:26E
· wetlands delineations and wetlands permits
· Natural Resource Inventories
· Environmental Impact Reports/Statements
C&H also provides scientific consulting services for clients involved in environmental litigation. We work closely with legal counsel in the areas of data gathering, report and brief preparation, and deposition and court testimony. Dr. Crow, in particular, has been qualified as an expert witness in a number of courtroom settings.